Is your hair greying prematurely? Losing your crowning glory? No worries! This Shou Wu formula helps to reduce hair loss, enhance hair growth and restore hair colour. It works by enhancing blood circulation to the scalp to nourish hair roots with essential nutrients, for healthier, stronger hair.
Shou Wu Plus was formulated by Dr. Liu Zhe Feng who lectured on traditional Chinese medicine at the Shangxi College of Chinese Medicine, China. It contains numerous nutritive hair-enhancing herbs, chiefly Shou Wu. Standardized extracts are used in the formula for higher levels of their active ingredients. Dried herbs are added to increase absorption and ensure that all the herbs' phytochemicals are available. Shou Wu Plus stimulates blood circulation on the scalp and provides essential nutrients to the scalp and hair follicles. Taken regularly, it improves the overall quality, texture and color of hair for stronger, healthier and more lustrous black hair.
Not only is Shou Wu good at restoring your natural black hair, it also helps improve the effectiveness of other herbs that are used to create this formulation.
- Eclipta (Herba Ecliptae Prostratae)
- Privet Fruit (Fructus Ligustri Lucidi)
- Mulberry Fruit Bud (Fructus Mori Albae)
- Cooked Chinese Foxglove (Rehmanniae Glutinosae Preparata)
- Matrimony Vine Fruit (Fructus Lycii Chinensis)
Two other important herbs that work synergistically for healthier, more lustrous black hair are:
- Tree Peony Root Cortex (Cortex Moutan Radicis) to further enhance blood circulation
- Sclerotium of Tuckahoe (Sclerotium Poriae Cocos) to improve digestion for better absorption of nutrients.
It also encourages urination, which reduces the strain of eliminating of wastes and toxins on the liver and kidneys, freeing these organs to perform essential functions that supply the hair with essential nutrients. This also helps reduce stress and nervous tension, which are common causes of graying hair and hair loss.
Directions for Use:
Take 2 capsules, 3 times daily. For best results, take them on an empty stomach.