• Super concentrated cranberry extract - more effective than common cranberry extract
• 2 tablets (500mg Cran-Max®) provide the anthocyanin equivalent to 7 glasses of cranberry juice!
• Reduces Candida & bad bacteria adhesion by over 97%!
• Clinically proven - as effective as antibiotics to reduce UTI recurrence!
• Published studies in Canadian Journal of Urology, The Gynaecologist's & Obsterician's Journal and Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy
• Roselle extract with polyphenols : flavonoids (gossypetin) and proanthocyanidins. Standardized to > 40% organic acids, > 5% sambubiosides, > 45% phenolic compounds
• Potent anti-microbial effects against Candida and antibioticresistant bacteria
• Works within 24 hours to eradicate bad bacteria E. coli
• Clinically proven in randomized, double-blind, placebocontrolled study
Researchers (including ones from Rutgers University in New Jersey and the University of Michigan ) have shown that cranberry offers protection against certain antibiotic-resistant bacteria that can cause urinary tract infections (UTIs). Cranberry prevents UTI-causing bacteria from adhering to urinary tract walls so they can be flushed out with the urine stream before doing any damage.
Researchers have found that drinking three glasses of cranberry juice a day significantly raises the level of ‘good cholesterol' in the blood and increase plasma antioxidant levels, thus reducing the risk of heart disease.
With a potent formula consisting of no less than 35% organic acids, 9% quinic acid, anthocyanin, procyanidin and other nutrients, 2 chewable tablets are equivalent to the goodness of 100 grams of fresh cranberries.
Because cranberries can prevent bacteria from adhering to teeth, taking these tablets can promote good dental health and minimise dental plaque and dental caries (tooth decay). They literally cleanse your mouth as you chew!
The antioxidant power of cranberries enhances general health so your skin stays healthy and younger looking.
No Added Sugar!
Chewable tablets are tastier and healthier than ordinary cranberry drinks that are bitter-sour and/or high in calories.
Suitable for those who want to avoid high-sugar drinks or supplements. Great for everyone, including the elderly and children who are prone to urinary tract infections.
Directions for Use:
As dietary supplement: 2 tablets daily
For health enhancement: 4 tablets daily
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Can this be taken everyday? What is the recommended dosage?
Yes. Daily intake is recommended for maintaining a healthy urinary tract. Take 1-2 chewies daily for maintenance. If you suffer from Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) problems, we suggest that you increase your intake to 4 chewies a day for better results. This is an all natural formula so it is safe to consume more.
2. Does it contain any sugar?
No, they do not contain sugar and are suitable for diabetics. The tablets are formulated with maltitol and isomalt that do not cause dental caries (tooth decay) or harm your teeth. They actually help to increase the proliferation of friendly bacteria in your gut.
3. Can men take this as well?
Yes. These tablets are beneficial to both men and women. They are rich in organic acids, proanthocyanidins and vitamin C which not only help to prevent UTIs but also promote better skin, help improve iron absorption, lower LDL “bad” cholesterol, prevent H. pylori from adhering to stomach crevices, and promote cleaner teeth while preventing bad breath problems.
4. Are the tablets flavoured? Can children take them?
No artificial flavouring is added. Children can take these delicious chewies daily as they provide plenty of organic acids and vitamin C which are excellent for strengthening young immune systems.
Note: Supervised feeding is recommended for younger children who can't chew.
5. Can I take these tablets for urinary tract infections during pregnancy?
Cranberry has been used for many years for the treatment of UTI symptoms. It has no known side-effects and is thought to be safe for consumption during pregnancy . It makes a great alternative for those who are worried about taking too many antibiotics.
6. Can I take this if I am taking blood thinning drugs?
As large amounts of cranberry may increase the effects of blood thinning drugs (e.g. warfarin, coumadin), people taking these drugs should consult their doctors before consuming large quantities of cranberry in any form. There should be no problem with 1 or 2 chewable tablets per day.
7. How should I take this together with my medications?
It's best to allow a 2 hour interval between your medications and these tablets.
*All orders are packed and shipped discreetly to maintain your privacy*